The hotel is responsible to contact you, this is not a confirmed reservation. Thank you.
Please try again later.
The Nuevo Centro Expositor (New Exhibition Center) in Puebla is located in the Civic Unity May 5th , in the Loreto and Guadalupe zone which is of great historical importance, since the Battle of May 5th (5 de Mayo) was fought there during the French invasion.
Avda. del Ejército de Oriente No 100.
Unidad Cívica 5 de Mayo, (zona de Los Fuertes)
C.P. 72260, Puebla, México.
Tel.: 52 (222) 122 11 00 ext. 1001
- The floor supports 5 ton/m2 Puebla 2 to 5 (area 30,000 m2) and 1 ton/m2 in Puebla 1 (area 10,000 m2)
- Load of 30 tons per concrete beam
- 435 floor service boxes
- 15 meters in height(free)
- general sound control
- Facilities for water, compressed air and drainage
- Monitoring Cameras
- 10 Pantries
- 6 Ticket offices y 6 registration areas
- 6 rental locals
- 6 VIP rooms of 350 m each
- Business Center
- 13 screns
- Interpretation system
- 5,200 m2 carpeted
- 7 mts height(free)
- Kitchen equipped for 3,500 guests
- Presidential Lounge
- Business Center 80 m2.